Decorating your home for Easter is a great way to get the whole family excited about the special occasion. Below are six fun activities from crafty bloggers that you can do with your children to make the Easter weekend extra special.
1. These gorgeous cookie bunny ears made by Sue from Munchkin Munchies will make morning tea time in your house fun and delicious on Easter day. Bake them before Easter day and surprise your children with this fun treat.
2. Paper crafts are an activity that the whole family can do together. This Miffy inspired garland made by Kate from Minieco is fun to make and looks great strung up in the home.
3. Surprise your loved ones with a special note hidden inside a hand painted egg. This craft activity might take a little bit longer to make but the surprise is worth it. Poppytalk shows you how you can make this delicate but beautiful gift for your friends and family this Easter.
4. Surprise your children with these fun paper-mache eggs made by Megan from Not Martha. Your children will love pulling the string to reveal some delicious treats inside.
5. Vicky from Flamecat shows you how to turn some wooden pegs into a fun Easter themed toy for your children to play with all day long. They will love pinching the peg together to hatch the chicken inside.
6. Kami from NoBiggie blog shows you how to add that special touch to your cupcakes this Easter. Top your cupcakes with these fun paper carrot Easter themed cake toppers. They not only look great, they are easy to make too.
There are many Easter themed craft activities that you can do with your children in the lead up to Easter. Have fun creating and baking, it’s a great way to entertain your children and help to improve their fine motor skills.