Refurbish the style of your home with our Jesse Console Table. Featuring a tall design and long body, this unit is ideal to place in your hallway or entryway. The sleek white draw provides enough storage space for keys, wallets, notebooks and pens, while the wooden surface can be styled with vases, bowls and photo frames.
The Jesse Console Table can be used in a dining room for that perfect piece of added storage without taking up too much space. Store napkins, placements, cutlery and crockery in the long drawer for easy access and complete the look with large candles for ambience.
The long legs place the living table within arm’s reach to ensure your items are easily accessible. Places boxes, baskets and drawers in the space underneath for additional storage and styling needs.
For cohesive styling throughout your home, pair with our Jesse Coffee Table or Jesse Bedside cabinet.
Add a sophisticated and modern element to any room with our Jesse Console Table.
|Made from||MDF and particle board with plywood legs and a wood-look paper laminate finish. The drawers have a matte paint finish|
Overall - 30kg. Per drawer - 20kg
|Assembled dimensions||100cm wide x 80cm high x 35cm deep|
|Extra dimensions||From floor to the base of the drawer - 60cm. Inner drawer measurements - 87cm wide x 29cm deep x 8cm high. Space between legs - 92cm|
|Carton dimensions||20kg - 110cm x 42cm x 19cm|
|Special notes||Please note - due to a change in materials, and the nature of wood grain & patterns, this item may not match with previous items
purchased in this range.
Sizes may also vary from previous models.
|Warning||Any furniture that is not anchored to a wall has the potential to tip over in certain circumstances, ie if a child attempts to climb up on the furniture or in the event of an earthquake. Accordingly, we recommend that all furniture is anchored to a wall. We supply a free safety wall anchor with all furniture sold and we recommend these are used to prevent your product tipping. See our blog here for more info on using wall anchors.|
Assembly Instructions Jesse Console Table Assembly Instructions (1.63 MB)
Shipping & Returns
All products are couriered and delivery charges depend on what you order and the delivery destination. Please use the shipping calculator to work out a delivery quote.
Your order is dispatched from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. The approximate delivery time to main metro areas is four working days. However please allow these approximate transit times for outer areas, SA 7-9 working days, TAS 7-9 working days, WA 10-14 working days & NT 12-14 working days. Visit our shipping & delivery page for more information.
100% no questions asked, money back guarantee
For full returns and exchanges information, visit our returns & exchanges page.
Customer Reviews (6)
- No regrets purchase, loving the look and functionality. Purchased a Target desk - it was so hard to put together and then broke, but this one was a 15min job and it looks amazing and the drawer actually works. Very happy customer. (Posted on 5/11/2016)
- I had been wanting to order this table for our master bedroom since the first time I saw it! When it arrived it was exactly like the image online, was straight forward to put together and looks amazing in our room! (Posted on 9/10/2016)
- This was so easy to put together & looks just like the picture showed. We purchased this for our hallway & it looks great! Could also be the perfect desk for a stylish room. Super happy with our purchase. Also the drawer is much bigger then expected. (Posted on 7/08/2016)
- I was initially disappointed to see that the wood grain was just a sticker, but after I put this together (singlehandedly!) I saw how lovely it looks. It is indeed just MDF with a woodgrain sticker, but the price is right and the effect is lovely. I have this as an entry table in my office. Once a month it looks as good as the photo, but mostly its covered with papers and handbags. The drawer is fantastic and long which fits odd sized things that you want to hide away. It would make a perfect students desk for a stylish kids room. (Posted on 2/08/2016)
- We bought this for our entryway and it looks exactly like the images which is great. Very easy to assemble and the drawer runners are very smooth. It is however fairly lightweight as it's not solid timber throughout, but the form and finish was exactly what we wanted, so it's perfect for the space. Would have been great to have the option of soft closers? :) (Posted on 2/08/2016)
- So pleased that it looked just as good as it did in the online photo! Extremely easy to assemble (for someone not so great at putting together flat packs!) Really happy with the product overall. (Posted on 13/07/2016)
- No Regrets Review by Leah
- Love Love Love! Review by Alex
- Fantastic Price Review by Jacinta
- Cheap and Cheerful Review by Tani
- Just like the images! Review by Carol
- L O V E I T! Review by Mel