- All timber design, easy to put together. All tools provided
- Extra cushions and straps provided with my purchase, good to have a spare whilst the other is in the wash
- Design is sturdy and doesn't feel like it is likely to tip
- Tray is non removable. It has to stay in place as part of the straps are attached to it.
- The highest footrest height (according to manual) is still too low for my 9 month old to reach. I have to place thick books for her to have a foot rest
- Tray has a lip, which allows food to be trapped in that groove. I ended up running a bead of silicone to make clean up easier
- Don't leave wet items on the tray (like wet cup) as it starts to seep through the wood.
- Base cushion slips a lot. I had to put one of those anti slip mats underneath to prevent it from moving around as much
- Straps are only two point harness, they just go over the shoulders.
- Either my dining table is high, or the chair is a tad low, so it feels like the baby is not part of the dinner table as she sits so much lower than the top of the dining table